Do you have the requirements to become an agripooler ?
What’s the Agripool ?
The agripool is the network of Italian farmers trainers (agri-trainers) that aims to train local farmers and associations of agricultural entrepreneurs through direct experience and dissemination of Italian business culture.
Our network includes farmers who are available to:
- take part in training and consultancy courses as experts in the countries of destination and at a distance (e-learning)
- host participants of study trips and internships at their own farms in Italy
- create twinning partnerships with young local farmers
What are the requirements to become an agripooler?
- Being associated with the CIA system
- Owning a company
- Being an agricultural expert or agronomist
- Have a strong motivation
- Have gained experience in conventional or organic production in the following sectors: livestock farming, olive growing, cereal growing, arboriculture, fruit and vegetables
- Other production concerned: agri-energy from biomass
- Offering services such as: agritourism; marketing; digitalization (e.g. ecommerce, experience in business digitalization); collective brands
- Knowledge of English or French is desirable